Thursday, August 23, 2007

Siansiansiansian.
:X

Stayed back for wrapping the soap.
Kinda fun lahs :D
The heart shaped soap are super sweeeeet! :D
But they stink -.-
I really wonder who will buy them. Lol.

On the way back home bought pushpop! :D
i'm kinda addicted to them. Lol =P

Miss chua didn't come today :x
I wan mr Chong to relieve her laa.
Lessons with him are super relax!
Have work dowan to do is ok! Just don't get caught!
:DD
When 2nd relieve teacher came i was listening to MP3 lahs. :D

My teeth! T.T
I was brushing my teeth when i saw this extra teeth. Lol.
It's growing out liao T.T
That teeth is totally like ruining my PERFECT teeth! T.T
I dowan braces! *cries like a 3 year old kid.

I'm so .. dissapointed with myself lahs.
Got &^*&^&% marks for maths test.
I wonder if i can actually pass maths.
I wonder how am i going to ask my mom to sign the paper.
I swear i'm going to work harder for the next test!
:D

Serious mood changes these few days.
Feeling super sad during maths.
After lunch i was totally happy! -.-

& I wanna forget about you.
& Erase you completely out of my life.
learn from fronia!
: think about this baaad points!
=P
Sians.
Band and english AP tomorrow.
So damn tired lahs.
i wonder how am i going to survive the 3 practices a week from sec 2 onwards.
T.T
Yeah i know noone is going to read the crap i've written.
But blogging is like the only way I can let out my feelings.
& I'm used to blogging!
:x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home