Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blaaaah. Morning had the inter class games.
Super tiring & hot -.-.
Believe that we lost to primary school kids in volleyball?
We did. LOST -.-.

I looked at him, but never did he looked back.
Soccer was kns. That fish.
The ball just went pass him & he did nothing.
He was the goalkeeper ohkay? -.-.

After games was monopoly. -.-
Run here run there.
The apple thingy was disgusthing -.-
Regina managed to bite it and the other group's apple drop & we won. Hah.

Was tiring -.- & still had to go for band.
Those seniors were very kind. Had band & did not tell me & had to use a super smelly clarinet.

Thanks alot, senior. -.-
Here i am after banddddddddd. -.-
Took bus back homeee. & saw someone.
I don't know this is fate or just an coincidence.
I just know that i love him alot. & he's ignoring me.
Byebye. Gonna change skin someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home