Friday, August 24, 2007

Whatever lahs.

Lol, went to whitesands with jeannette, fronia, nazera and aisyah after school.
Went to Macdonalds to eat first.
Sat down happily eating our food ..
And suddenly this really big group of 'kids' came and sat at the table beside us.
Sorry lahs , i really have to call them kids.
From their actions and height ..
At most they are p4/5?
Lol.

They were like super noisy lahs.
Kpkb! ._.
Then we were like laughing at them. Lol.
If you saw them you would say the same things as me lahs. Lol.
We ate finish, and left Macs.
Went to library and chat with my girlfriends! :D
It's super nice to chat with them lahs.
Didn't did that for a loong time! ):

Didn't went to band as my throat was hurting.
Hope that it won't hurt tomorrow lahs.
If it did .. i think i won't be able to go to TM with them luhs.
Finally have a chance to wear my new necklace! Hahs.

Before that after school was fun.
Hanged around in class and corridor outside.
Hahs. I hope to have more of this lahs. x)

& i just can't forget you.
The memories you left in my heart were too deep.
I'm unwanted lahs.
Noone cares about me.
I simple love you too much.
You'll never know.
By fronia. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home