Friday, October 26, 2007

LASY DAY. Ahhh. The time passes really fast.
Day started with some boring teacher talking a load of crap. (..)

After that went back to class & cleaned up class.
Didn't bring cloth cos was lazy -.-

After recess played Uno. WAS NOT FUN.
Ganged up & made the fish draw 34 cards. :D
Then was lunchhhhhhh. Bought chocolates :D
After that went to the polytechnic to view the boring projects.

Wilfred bought french fries for meeeeee :D
Copied answers for the worksheet. Sat down & slacked :D
Then took bus back to schoollllll. Walked with Nazera around then took bus backkk.

{
When can i see you again? 2 Months.
I'm not sure if i can tahan(..) the feeling of miss.
How i wish you would.
I need you because I love you.
You ignored me.
}}
Reply of tags :
Hanqi HELLO! :D
Fronia I try not to baah. :/
XueLing xD Yupp I just knew a few days ago too.
BLAAAH. I MISS YOU 1E1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home