Saturday, November 10, 2007

WHATEVERRRRRRR. I'm feeling so -.- can.
Fked upppppppppp. Pfft.

Played audi like siao for these few days. I want clubber!
Psl camp comingggg. I don't want go can. -.-
If I don't go means Hanqi will be alone. She will kill me seh. ):
Which means i must go. Blaah.

Going back RSS next fridays. CAN WEAR HOME CLOTHES!
*HAPPY
LOL :X
Also heard from celeste principal going change. So happy for them.
:D

ILOVEFORUMMERS! I'm so random -.-
Justin, Audrey, Belle, Chongmin, Venessa, Fronia, Willie! :D

Can't wait for class BBQ. I want stay overnight lah. #$%^&*()
Whateverrrrr. *Slaps ownself. The class tee design is -.- please.
2 graygray things at the side ><
MONEY. I'm broke lah. Class bbq and tee already almost 40 bucks alrdy.

Blaaah. I WANT GO SHOPPING!
I've just noticed that bugis has ALOT of things I wanted. LOL :X

YESS. I've changed skinnn. But it's empty! LOL :X
Pusposely made it like, plain. To give it the empty feeling :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home