Monday, December 17, 2007

Ok, fwucck.
My com is SPOILING.
On and offed from the switch for like 7 times to get it to start. It starts, then it HANGS.
Grrr. If i never online means my com is SPOILT.
T.T Someone give the me dell laptop that they are advertising now.
The one that have alot of colors you can choose from de!
Okkkkk. Like what naze say, GIVE IT LOVE.

Woo. I WANT HAIR HIGHLIGHTS! ): Ok, RANDOM!

Blaaah. HOMEWOEK STILL NOT DONE.
$%*%&^%*^
Less than 2 weeks of holidays left!
AND NOW FESTIVE SEASON WHERE GOT MOOD DO HOMEWORK TT
Chinese yingyongwen dead line 20th.
TODAY IS 17TH!!
Ok, fwuck. HELP ME.




*dies.








EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I want the things above can! Please buy them from online shops can give me ):
kthxbai :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home