Sunday, December 02, 2007

Chass chalet tomorrow, somehow i dont look forward to it.
I dont know why.
I did something wrong.
But he's attitude to me is still normal.
I dont know.

Argued again, but still unable to stay overnight.
Why other people can but i cannot?
He expects me to think about him but did he care about my feelings?
If he want me to go back at 11 why dont he let me stay overnight?
Whats the difference?
Everything cannot.Whats the point? Hate.

I want to stay over, and they dont allow.
Everything dont allow.
Then i go out also scold. Scoldscoldscold. _l_
Instead of hongkong going genting.
Broken promises.

Did 4 set of maths finally. Going to die next year.
Forgotted most of the things that were taught.
Couldnt even solve a simple question.
Broke down halfway while doing it. ._.
I feel so dam useless.
Nothing. Nothing.

13 days.
6k more exp.

My new team :D


Yellow! Beatup ehh.


My nails :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home