Tuesday, September 04, 2007

[sacrasm] regina is siao lahs. [/sacrasm]

:DDD.
Went shopping with fronia today !
Went to whitesands macs and did homework for 1/2h!
I completed my literature first question :D
After we were both sian-ed, so went to eight percent.
Asked fronia the bag i wanted was nice anot.
She said no so i didn't buy x))

After took train to Tampines mall.
Went to 77th street and bought my beloved tie! :DDD
After that walked around tampines mall and went into almost single shop! :D
Fronia bought a skirt lahs.
Discount:48 bucks became 20! omfg.

Shopped somemore and went to pastamania for lunch.
I swear i'm not going to eat spaghetti for 2 months. ;D
Walked around and find a nice shirt with colar for my tieee.
Found it finally at a shop in century square.
20 bucks ok! :x

Went around and find clothes for fronia.
Went almost to every single shop twice!
Hahahah. She bought another short at OP.
Then she bought another shirt the Fox. Hahah.
Saw another shirt at fox with collar, cheaper than the one i bought but the size was too big for me! Heheh.

Was super sastified with my buys :D

zilian! with my CLOTHES x)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home