Sunday, November 11, 2007

staBoredom KILLS. Blaaah.
Did blogskin cos was too bored. To kill timeeee.
Pfft. Band tomorrow. How boring can it get.

I've finally realised something.
I'm uglyy. As in everything. Pfft.

Audi skills are going downnnn. Soon no more skills will be left. :/
Cannot even play properly. I want a couple in audi! LOL :X

It's been 2 weeks. Miss all 1e1 uhh. ):
Surprised that I actually can tahan 2 weeks without seeing you all. LOL :X
Comfirmed, friday going back RSS. FINALLY. CAN SEE YOU ALLLL.
*Jumps around happily

12 nov : Band.
15 nov : Band.
16 nov : Back to RSS.
17 nov : Relative wedding.
19 & 20 nov : PSL camp. ( I DON'T WANT TO GOOOO. BLAH.)
22 nov : Band.
26 nov : Band.
27 nov : BUNK OUTING! *Cheers
19 nov : Band.

Busy busy busyy.
I want to go out with yuyunnnnn! NO MATTER HOW BUSY I AM. *screams
TO TAN YU YUN :
XIAO JIEEEEEE. When going out hur.

The one that is supposed to talk, you didn't talk.
The one that is not supposed to talk, YOU TALK. Tsk.
P.S: Whenever i put busy on msn, DON'T TO MEEEEEEE.
It means either i'm in audi / i'm skinning. I don't want people to talk to me THUS I PUT BUSY. Grrr.
You know who you aree.

Aload of crap I've posted. I know somenoone is going to read this.






Click on image to link to skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home