Friday, December 28, 2007

My com is officially spoiled. ._.
Fwuck pleaseeeeee. I cant online!
Didnt audi for at least 2 weeks alrdy. Now still waiting for mother friend to repair/see where the hell is the problem.
Hate this mann.

Went bowling yesterday. Fun pls :X
28 pts on first try leh. LOL.
Girls pwn the guys on soccer. 2-1. Yayyyyy.

I guess alot of things happened when i was off from the computer world.
Bet noone misses me. ._.
Like fwuck. When will my com be repaired?

Typing out the geog article reflection nowwww. 6 down, 2 to go.
Need to do research for hist. Chinese book reflection. Damn ._.
Kee for form teacher next year. Again. -.- pl0x.
Wtffffff. My life is going to turn into a mess. A few days more to 2008.
I guess i'm not ready for 2008.

Wont be blogging until my com is fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home