Monday, November 12, 2007

Played maple the moment i came back home from band. Lol.
With Juston, twin, & Audrey:D
Trained with Juston for awhile. Then went to find Audrey & twinn.
Trained till I lvled. Then went audiiii.

Audi. LOL :X
Played club. Before the game i was like, pming to Audrey.
'Don't pick Juston.'
After that Juston and ___ picked each other. LOL PLS.
I was laughing like kisiao. LOL.

Tomorrow buying books. After that collecting money for class shirt/bbq.
Randomedddd.
Fking campppp. So much trouble. Tsktsk.
Never even give us any info about where we going, staying etc.
_l_


It's Juston! LOL :X

I'm lvl 17 now. LOL :X


Reply to tags:
Repty : Xiaojieee, pain leh. *Slaps
Jieru : Thankyou. :D. Aiyoo. I slapped her alrdy. LOL
:X
Jingshi : L.J.S. :D
Celeste : Thankyouuuuu (:
RACHEL : Uhh. I'm not sure. :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home