Friday, November 23, 2007


Boredddd. No pictures to includeeee.
I WANT TO REBOND MY HAIRRRRRRRR.
I WANT TO REBOND MY HAIRRRRRRRR!
But i seriously don't know if it will be niceee.
Soft rebonding like what twin said? Hmm.
Ahhh, i dont knowww.
BoredboredBORED.
Open house today. So little people.
Trying to drag yongxin to haising. LOL.
The one that got 294 is crazy pl0x.
I want to go outttttttt. Shopping
I want my cardigan.
I want alot of stufffffff.
Class bbq coming! :D
22 days to my birthdayyyyyy. Cant wait O:
Going to change URL next year.
Tag replies :
Repty : ._.? So little. I wnt 200. LOL.
yuyun : LOL. It reminds me of the mocca ad. xD
x-FRONIA : *Coughs, I scared de pl0x ._.
AUDREY : YO! Thankyouuuuuu :D
dtwin : Your name is yerdua? *WAVES MADLY. Hello yerdua!
LOL.
nazera : LOL. The girl will be so damn angry. I'm
still 12 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home