Sunday, November 18, 2007

I DID 185 FM! I DID 185FM!!!

Was audi-ing with juston AND I DID 185 FM.
My first time i think. :X
But it was a bad.
Ahh nevermind. At least i did the fm :D
& my total score was 200k+. First time also :X

After I did fm i was flooding justin. LOL.
Too high :X
After audi went to pack my room.
Everytime i do something without being asked,
like packing room or ironing clothes,
IT RAINS. ._.

My room is super clean now :D
Still some rubbish here & there but mostly it's clean :D
Current exp in audi - 172k.
Needed to licence to clubber - 196.
THATS 24K. *Faints.



Screenshot of the skin i summited for the christmas competiton. ;D
Click on image to link for skin.





Hanqi:
Don't worry. Nothing will happen to your brother.
He will wake up soon. Cheer up ok?
We'll always be here for you. He's going to be alright.
Smile (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home