Saturday, November 24, 2007

Went tm just nowwwww. Saw a super nice top that will go well with my skinnies.
Mom didnt want to let me buy ._.
Saw a myuk bag. Nice. No stock ._.
So left my no. there & waiting for them to call for stock uh.

MY WISHLIST. Revised, LOL.

Black, electric bue cardigan
White, black, red skinnies
OP shirts
That stripped top from Pepper.plus
More short shorts
Black knee length shorts
Necklace at minibits
Red and white nail polish
Faster reach clubber in audi
Shopping spree funded

Happiness
Good results for everything
Nothing bad to happen
Shopping with fronia & nazera
Shopping with yuyun
Finish all my homework
*Coughscoughs
A very happy birthday.

{EDIT}

Changed skin (: Thanks to audrey for mentioning me in her blog. LOL.

{/EDIT}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home