Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TM TODAY WITH ALLAN, AND FRONIA :D
Hohoho. Bought my shoulder bag! 10% or 20%% discount ehh. 26.30 bucks after discount!
Allan is so damn rich ehh. Bought 2 bags total close to $80. $.$
Brown shoulder bag. Going to use for school next year!
Love it so much hoho. <33

Saw a stripped grey&white cardigann. Left 6 bucks and didnt have enough money to buy it ):
Cost $18 ehh. CHEAP! Compared to bugis street heh.
Ohyeaaah. I got my zinc membership. LOL. Bought my white nail polish also <3
I want to buy black one somedayyyy. Hoho.

&&& Fronia doesnt know how to pronounce cardigan!
She pronounce it as CANADIAN. LOL.
Big difference ehh. Canadian is PIZZA. LOL.
Blaaah. Talking about pizza makes me hungry ):

Boredbored, then we went to toyr us :X
No idea how to spell. Hoho.
Cannot find cookie monsterrr. Only found elmo :X

6 days to class chalet!
18 days to my birthday! :X
Cannot wait for class chalet eh. Although i wont be staying overnight.
Yeah, i'll try and enjoy myselffff. BOO!
Only did maths 1 set ehh. I'm so dead ._.
7-11th dec going to genting, wont be blogging for the 5 days.

Eeeeeeeeyer. I want black knee length shorts ehh. And charm necklaces!
Black skinnies! The grey and white striped cardigan. Electric blue cardigan!
Heh. I want so many stuff :X
I want the friendship necklace that yuyun was telling me abouttt. I want to go out with herrrr. Boohoo.
):
Shall end my post here. Boring post :X




Idea koped from Audrey :X


Elmooo! No cookie monster ):


For you, justin. LOL.




Spongebob! *Screams and runs around in circles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home