Sunday, November 25, 2007

Since Audrey and Chongmin has dedicated something, I shall dedicate too! :D

Aisyah:
Met only this year, but we're close now :D. You always look so happy to see me. LOL.

Allan:
Best guy-friend, and the only guy i know that likes shopping! Go to bugis street sometime ok. xD

Annabelle twinn:
My dearest twin! Remember the time that you pranked me. LOL. Shall meetup sometime!

Audrey:
Remembered the time that we met in forums. You always sound so hyper. LOL. Grats again for promoting :D

Chongmin:
CHONGMIN! :D Met not long ago. Hope to talk to you more! Shall meetup also alright? :D

Fronia:
Remember ? Shall spam more to you next time! Shopping! :D

Hanqi:
You're one of the person who know me best. Never fail to cheer me up when i was sad. ILY! :D

Jeannette:
The one who always take bus back home with meee. Shall take more bus together ok. LOL. xD

Jerrlyn:
The kind one who always love to help teachers back in RSS xD. Wonder how you are now. Go out sometime together :D

Jeslyn:
The one who loves teletubbies! LOL. I know you love tinkywinky loads! Let others be jealous of our shiny clarinets. Hoho.

Jieru:
The one who always say 'RACHEL :D' to me in audi when i onlines. You still owe me 1 chocolate! xD

Jingshi:
Friends for at least 6 years too :D Go out shopping sometime again ok :D

Justin:
Talked to you everytime when i was feeling unhappy. LOL. Shall continue slapping you always!

Nazera:
My shopping partner! Same bags for next year yeaaah. Friends till the end , ILY!

Pauline:
My patient senior :D Thanks for teaching me clarinet. You still owe me 1 donut :D

Regina:
The one who always walk home with meee. Teach me how to bike ok? ILY!

Singying:
You're probaly not going to read this, but i want to say this. Thanks for being there for me always, when we were in RSS. Forget about the bad memories last time ok?

Vera:
You know me the besttt. Thanks for being there for me, and joey too :D Continue to be friends, yea? :D

Xiaoyun:
Kisiao girl! Crazy about skinnies right :D. We shall go shopping sometime! Jiayou on clarinet :D

Yongxin:
Best juniorr. Come to haising ok? I treat you nicenice. LOL. :D

Yuyun:
Bestie! <333. Known each other for at least 6 years already. I still remember the friendship stuff we had. Shopping somtime ok?

1E1:
We were noisy, and always scolded by teachers. We've gone through everything together. I shall miss Jacob's laughter. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home